We invite other charities and community groups to operate out of our premises – either by renting office space or renting activity rooms.
They provide direct services to:
- children & families
- older people
- newly-arrived communities
- people with learning difficulties
- people with mental health issues
- people with health and social care needs
- people with advice and legal needs
- …and much much more
There are currently 32 charities and community groups offering their services, 7 days a week, from our Community Centre in 108 Battersea High Street, London Sw11 3HP.
Please download our KLS Activities Timetable – Autumn 2014 02Sept14 to find out more what’s going on.
To hire an office or a room, make an enquiry or simply find out more information then please contact:Tracy Frostick 020 7223 2845 email@example.com