Rooms for Hire at KLS
Hire our space whatever the occasion be that birthdays, conferences, meetings, rehearsals, training or parties! We can accommodate small and large groups up to 80 people, in one of our 5 rooms to hire. We’re open 7 days a week and are easy to reach with good transport links. We have catering, wifi & IT facilities, equipment galore and disabled access – for one-off bookings, weekly classes, long-term bookings – all are welcome.
We are the perfect venue to hire for all type of events and meetings, so please use our Enquiry Form below or call us on 020 7223 2845, as we’re here to help.
- Ground Floor 350 sq ft Daily availability
- Second Floor 810 sq ft Daily availability
- First Floor 810 sq ft Daytime availability
- Ground Floor 810 sq ft Daily availability
- Ground Floor 770 sq ft Daily availability
- Ground Floor 345 sq ft Daily availability
Make an Enquiry or Booking
Complete your details and our bookings manager will contact you.
What people say about our rooms
The room is a lovely big space and the centre is very friendly and serves the local community well.
- Hannah, Royal Academy of Dance tutor
The birthday party went really well and we were very happy with the space. I have recommended the space to a friend who I understand has now booked it for his son’s birthday.
- Silvia, who threw a successful birthday party
The booking process was very good, easy and quick.
- Alexa, Pregnancy Yoga teacher
The booking process is easy, the rooms are comfortable and our events were successful as we had enough space.
Our event was a success – we were able to use the same room for a full 13 weeks.
- Toni, Wandsworth Council
The booking process was smooth, friendly and very helpful.
- Ann, Jewellery Maker, who ran a 4 day international course at KLS
Office Space for Hire
We rent out office space to local charities and social enterprises. Our 6 offices are fully occupied at the moment. However, these do become available from time-to-time. Please contact Aaron Barbour to find out more about availability on 020 7223 2845 and [email protected]