Travelling to KLS
We are open on weekdays from 9-4.30pm
By bus: We are served by Buses no. 345, 319, 49. Get off at the Battersea High Street stop, on York Road and we’re a 3 minute walk.
By car: There is plenty of on-street parking. This is free at weekends. From Monday to Friday, pay at the meter from 9.30am to 4.30pm. It is £2.60 per hour and has a maximum stay of 4 hours.
By train: Clapham Junction is the nearest train station. We’re a 10 minute walk.
- Exit at the Grant Road exit (nearest to Platform 1).
- Turn right out of the station into Grant Road and walk until you meet Falcon Road.
- Turn left into Falcon Road and keep walking until you get to a crossroads with traffic lights – this is the crossing with Battersea Park Road (to the right) and York Road (to the left).
- Cross over and keep going in the same direction, the road is now called Battersea High Street. It is a small road with cafes and shops.
- After about 100m, the road goes round to the right, but you need to keep straight on and under the railway bridge.
- Katherine Low Settlement is the first building on the left after the bridge.
By London Underground: We are not well served by the tube, so please make your way to Clapham Junction train station and walk.
By Bicycle: We have a secure bike shed so do cycle over to see us.