Sharing Skills | Achieving Results | Building Community
Visit our dedicated Link Up Battersea website www.linkup-battersea.org
Making a Real Difference in the Community
Would you like to:
- Engage with causes important to you in your community?
- Use professional skills you thought you’d left at work?
- Share your expertise as a volunteer consultant?
- Develop your hidden talents?
Link Up Battersea provides people with professional skills to share an opportunity to undertake volunteer consultancies for local charitable organisations.
Important things to know
- All projects are structured and time bound.
- Time commitments vary and are flexible according to the project, organisational need and volunteer availability.
- All efforts will be made to ensure projects are a good fit for both the organisation and volunteer consultant.
- All projects will be monitored and reviewed.
This powerpoint presentation explains it all: Link Up Battersea Explained – Presentation 09Nov15
Examples of current opportunities
- Create a newsletter for a local community centre.
- Get involved with a corporate campaign for the local Citizen Advice Bureau.
- Develop a comprehensive database to improve the efficiency of a local Community Centre.
- Conduct market research and help develop a campaign to improve the lives of those in poverty.
- Produce a video to assist a law centre promote their services.
- And many more …
We hope you will get involved with Link Up Battersea in some way!
Volunteers: Any individual with a professional skill to share who has a link to Battersea is very welcome as a volunteer.
Organisations: Organisations in Battersea based in postcodes SW11 or SW8 are eligible to apply.
Contact us on [email protected]
Visit our dedicated website www.linkup-battersea.org