Wandsworth Digital is trying to get more digital training into the borough. The excellent Superhighways have kindly offered some FREE training on 15th June and 1st July. Sign up below for your free place.
Top Tips for engaging with residents through digital as we emerge from lockdown
Taking your activities and services online – everything from Zoom coffee mornings to online counselling sessions, activism and digital skills learning… you name it, we did it last year.
It was exciting and exhausting for everyone working in the sector, but we made it and now is the time to review our learning and how our services might/could/should change in life after lockdown.
Join our 2-part training course to discuss and share some of your learning and thoughts about the new ways you deliver your services….
- How has lockdown changed the way you work with your clients and service users?
- What changes have you made to meet the needs of those who have poor or patchy digital skills?
- Share experiences both good and bandwidth colleagues working in Wandsworth Borough
- Take away 10 top tips and tools – for example how to support people on Zoom or using price comparison sites for money saving to test out with your clients/service uses
- Join us for a follow up session the following month to share how you are using new tools or top tips for success with the
Course dates: Tuesday 15th June 2-4pm AND Thursday 1st July 10am-12pm
Venue: Online via Zoom (sign up below to get the link)
To Book: follow this link https://forms.office.com/r/8yGCXN97Xj. Please note registration closes on Thursday 10th of June and your Zoom invite will follow this.
About Us: Superhighways is a local charity that specialises in supporting small community groups deliver services online and combat digital exclusion.
Trainer: Our brilliant, fun and creative teacher, Philippa Leary takes the fear out of mice and puts the power of the online world firmly in local people’s hands. She loves helping community organisations use digital tools to sustain social change. Philippa, a trained teacher, and has been working in the voluntary sector for nearly twenty years and brings a passion and enthusiasm for charity communications.
Here are the booking details again… follow this link https://forms.office.com/r/8yGCXN97Xj. Please note registration closes on Thursday 10th June and your Zoom invite will follow this.