Volunteer with us
Volunteers are our lifeblood – without them we simply wouldn’t exist. We’re always looking for more volunteers to help out, give something back to the community, learn new skills, have fun and help us celebrate. You can volunteer for 90 minutes, 90 hours or 90 days.
Volunteers enjoy giving their time and expertise to support others in the local community of Battersea and Wandsworth. You’re never too old or too young to volunteer and everyone has got something to offer. We provide training and support and you can make friends, gain skills and improve employability.
How to sign up as a volunteer
To find out more about becoming a volunteer please come in and see us or feel the form:
We’ve got the following volunteer opportunities available:
- Older People’s Lunch Club, chair exercise, sewing and drama club
- Older People’s transport assistant – helping with minibus travel
- ESOL teaching assistant
- Love to Learn Learning mentors and homework club and casework
- Communications and marketing
- Katherine Low Settlement reception
Get some good news in your in-box! We’d love to keep in touch with our regular newsletter, showing some of our good news stories and opportunities to get involved. Sign up here.
Volunteers are our life blood – without them we simply wouldn’t exist