Work for Us
We have 1 new post that we’re recruiting for. Please get in touch if you’d like to find out more.
ESOL Programme Administrator (part-time)
- £13.00 per hour;
- one year contract (with potential for extension);
- 8 hours/week, split between 2 days, term time only;
- Battersea, Wandsworth,
Katherine Low Settlement’s ESOL team of four teachers and 16 volunteers teach over 100 adult learners a week. We have classes in ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages), Maths for ESOL and childcare and run a crèche. We are a growing team and our administrative and are looking to appoint an administrator to support the teachers and volunteers. This new role will enable the team to keep a high level of support for students.
We are seeking a very organised person to help our ESOL Coordinator with administration. You will have excellent IT skills and able to set up and use administrative systems. You need to be happy with using Microsoft Word and Excel, and enjoy getting paperwork done and working in a busy team. You will respond to student enquiries, and manage paperwork for enrolment, exam entry and volunteer induction.
• Enter students for exams
• On-going liaison with the exam board
• Maintain the ESOL database
• Respond to online enquires
• Oversee student enrollments
• Check volunteer paperwork is completed
• Develop process for other tasks as required
To apply please send a letter of application and your CV to
[email protected] as soon as possible. We will hold interviews with suitable candidates as soon as possible.