Get Connected – List of local funders for Battersea and Wandsworth
We are regularly asked by local charities, community groups and social businesses where they can get help with various aspects of running their organisations: from funding to volunteers, to training and networking. Here are some suggestions of where to go for help.
Download our ‘Get Connected’ directory here
Get Connected – a Directory of Local Support – Where to get help for charities in Wandsworth
The following list is of local funders to Battersea and Wandsworth, who offer a range of funding support to local charities and community groups. Do visit their websites to see if you fit what they’re looking to support. And do pick up the phone or email their staff to find out more.
Also, locally Wandsworth Care Alliance’s website has more information about funding – Resources for the Voluntary Sector – Wandsworth Care Alliance. They also send a regular e-funding news out too. Write to Kira Blake at [email protected] to sign up.
And, there are lots of other fundraising directories to explore too (find out more by downloading our directory); and don’t forget to do your own ‘google’ searches to find out more.
Local Funders to Battersea and Wandsworth
- Battersea Power Station Foundation – Various local funding, up to £5k funding
- Battersea United Charities – Poverty, small funding
- Big Local SW11 – Various small funding for projects happening in the SW11 postcode
- Childhood Trust (good for match funding) – Children living in Poverty in London, up to £50k match-funding
- Enable Wandsworth – Sports, health and wellbeing, small funding
- Greater London Authority (GLA) – Various funds
- London Community Foundation – Approx. 13 different funds available to apply for Wandsworth throughout the year (search for Wandsworth)
- L&Q Foundation – Place Makers Fund up to £10k
- National Lottery Community Fund – Various funds (a good place to start your fundraising) including their Awards for All programme
- Roehampton Parish Trust – Various, small funding
- Sir Walter St John’s Educational Charity – Education, up to £5k funding and strategic grants funding
- Thomas’s Schools Foundation – Education, small funding
- Thrale Almshouse & Relief in Need charity – Small grants programme (Tooting, Balham and more)
- Veolia Trust – Capital funding
- Wandsworth CCG (Clinical Commissioning Group) – Community Grant Scheme
- Wandsworth Council – Various funds incl. Grant Fund, Local Fund, Youth Opportunity Fund
- Wandsworth Oasis – AIDS/HIV funding
- Western Riverside Environmental Fund – Environmental & capital funding
- Wimbledon Foundation Community Fund – various, up to £10k funding
*This is not a comprehensive list and we’re sure it will go out of date fast (as all lists do!). Let us know if we should be adding/editing this list. We will endeavor to keep it up to date*