Katherine Low Settlement is home to a wonderful mix of charities and community groups – so together we can meet the diverse needs of the local communities of Wandsworth.
We invite other charities and community groups to operate out of our premises – either by renting office space or renting activity rooms.
They provide direct services to:
- children & families
- older people
- newly-arrived communities
- people with learning difficulties
- people with mental health issues
- people with health and social care needs
- people with advice and legal needs
…and much much more
There are currently 32 charities and community groups offering their services, 7 days a week, from our Community Centre in 108 Battersea High Street, London SW11 3HP.