Get in touch
We are open on weekdays from 9.00am-4.30pm
Come and visit – find out more or see our rooms.
Email: [email protected]
Call: 020 7223 2845
Contact Us (click here to leave us a message)
Interested in volunteering
We rely on volunteers to run all of our services. If you’re interested in volunteering do come in for a chat or fill in our ‘Volunteer Application Form’.
Travelling to KLS
For travel information please visit: www.tfl.gov.uk
- By foot: Follow this link for directions: http://bit.ly/10KIT6I
- By bus: We are served by Buses no. 345, 319, 49. Get off at the Battersea High Street stop, on York Road and we’re a 3 minute walk.
- By car: There is plenty of on-street parking. This is free at weekends. From Monday to Friday, pay at the meter from 9.30am to 4.30pm. It is £2.80 per hour and has a maximum stay of 4 hours.
- By train: Clapham Junction is the nearest train station. We’re a 10 minute walk.
- Exit at the Grant Road exit (nearest to Platform 1).
- Turn right out of the station into Grant Road and walk until you meet Falcon Road.
- Turn left into Falcon Road and keep walking until you get to a crossroads with traffic lights – this is the crossing with Battersea Park Road (to the right) and York Road (to the left).
- Cross over and keep going in the same direction, the road is now called Battersea High Street. It is a small road with cafes and shops.
- After about 100m, the road goes round to the right, but you need to keep straight on and under the railway bridge.
- Katherine Low Settlement is the first building on the left after the bridge.
- By London Underground: You can now travel to Battersea Power Station tube (Northern Line) and catch the bus or walk over (it’s approx. 1.7 miles from KLS). Also consider going to Clapham Junction train station and walking.
- By Bicycle: We have a secure bike shed so do cycle over to see us.